335 South Meridian St.
Greenwood, IN 46143
Phone: (317) 888-2861
Fax: (317) 885-5006
8:30am — 4:30pm
399 South Meridian St.
Greenwood, IN 46143
Phone: (317) 881-1300
† OLG Staff Login
Our Mission Statement
The Mission of Our Lady of the Greenwood Parish is to make Jesus Christ relevant in our everyday lives as a community of believers
witnessing the gospel. We celebrate our salvation through worship, education, outreach, and evangelization, and by calling forth the time, talents, and treasure of our members. We are committed to the service of our brothers and sisters in Christ through the tradition of our Catholic faith. By our celebration of the sacraments, we continue God's presence in the world.
- Funeral Notices!
- None at this time.
- N E W !
Come Join Us for Coach Purse Bingo!
- Enjoy an evening at the Moose Hall playing bingo with your friends, making money for the parish, and maybe winning a coach purse! What could be better!
- When? May 17, 2017 — Where? Moose Lodge #2079, 813 W. Smith Valley Road, Greenwood, IN 46142
- Time? Doors open at 5:30 p.m. — Bingo starts at 6:30 p.m.
- Cost? Tickets are $25 per person and you can reserve a table!
Link for more information −−> View Detailed Information Here.
- OLG Stewardship Video — "Answering God's Call"
- Click on the link below to watch the Stewardship Video that was shown recently at all of the weekend Masses at Our Lady of the Greenwood parish.
- The video features OLG parishioners sharing how they answer God’s call to be good stewards as they give their time, talent, and treasure.
Link to −−> View OLG Stewardship Video Here.
- Attention All Parishioners!
Come Join a Pilgrimage to Italy with Msgr. Mark Svarczkopf!
- When: From May 7–18, 2018
- Itinerary: Link Here for −−> Itinerary and Registration Form
- Land Package Price Per Person Double Occupancy: $2,195.00 US
- Land Package Price Per Person Single Occupancy: $2,395.00 US
- Roundtrip Air Price: $1,500.00 US per person estimated based on current prices.
- SPACE IS LIMITED, SO GET YOUR RESERVATION IN EARLY!!!
- Any questions, contact the Parish Office during regular business hours.
- Below is a link to the PDF document concerning all detailed information about this trip.
Link to −−> View Detailed Itinerary, Print and Fill Out Registration Form Here.
- Attention All Parishioners! — Now It’s Even Easier To Give!
- We have partnered with Our Sunday Visitor to allow online giving. You can give your weekly Stewardship, directly to one of our ministries such as Hearts for Haiti or Saint Vincent DePaul (SVDP), or a memorial contribution. You can set it up as a one–time gift or create a recurring gift.
- Click the "Donate" link and sign up for online giving. Simply click on "create an account". Then, enter the needed information, and submit. You will get an email with a verification link to finish setting up your account. If you do not see the email, check your spam folder. It’s that simple to give anytime and from anywhere using a computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Signing up for a donation is easy, safe, and convenient. Link to donate and sign up below:
- New Parishioners
- A hearty welcome to our parish family! New parishioner registration forms are available here on our website or can be found in the pews of the church. Please print off this form, fill it out and mail it, or you can place it in the collection basket during Sunday services. You can also bring the registration form by the parish office.
Print Registration Form −−>
- Interested In Our Faith?
- Inquiry classes as part of the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) start in mid August. Please call Judy Koch or Sandy McGill at the parish office to register for RCIA.
- The classes run through November, after which the Catechumenate period begins if you wish to continue. Those not baptized are baptized, confirmed and receive first communion at Easter Vigil. Those already baptized are confirmed and receive communion on the same evening.
- RCIC is for children, ages 8 and above and classes are held separately. Please call the parish office for more information.
- Protecting God's Children (VIRTUS) has been changed to "Safe and Sacred"!
- There have been some major changes to the child protection program for the Archdiocese of Indianapolis. Below are some highlights of the major changes:
- 1. VIRTUS no longer exits. The bulletins to read will be placed online through the end of this year; however, starting in January 2014, the contract with VIRTUS expires and the Archdiocese has chosen to replace it with an online training program called "Safe and Sacred".
- 2. "Safe and Sacred" training program is completely done online which includes the processing of the background check and Code of Conduct.
- 3. There will be follow up bulletins online that should be read once per quarter.
- 4. "Safe and Sacred" now includes information on child physical abuse, child neglect, child emotional abuse, as well as child sexual abuse.
- 5. The training takes about 45 minutes to complete online.
- 6. Because this program is so easy to complete, all new employees and all new volunteers dealing with children must complete all three sections BEFORE starting any position.
Link for logging into the "Safe and Sacred" training program. −−>
Link on our website for more detailed information about this program −−>
To View Daily Events
Tap/Click On A Date Below:
View FR / FC Program
Tap or Click Icon Below
- Saturday Anticipation
8:00 am 10:00 am 12:00 noon
and 6:00 pm
- Misa en Español
Monday thru Friday
7:30 am & 5:45 pm
Saturday: 7:30 am
- School Liturgy
(during school year)
- Saturday 4:30 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Sunday one half hour before each Mass
- After daily Mass in the Chapel or
- Any time by appointment